Our play cafe is open 7 days a week. Do you need a place where the kids can play while you answer some emails? Come sit on our comfy couches, drink some amazing coffee, and get that work done while the kids have a blast playing in our imaginative play space! Rainy day? Come hang out with your friends and enjoy exploring all our cafe has to offer! We are excited to be your new indoor play spot!
We also offer private parties from 6-8pm on weekend nights.
We offer reserved play time and also take walk-ins as capacity allows us to.
Planning to visit us on the weekend or a weekday morning? We HIGHLY recommend making a reservation as we quickly hit our capacity at those times. We do still take walk-ins but if we are at capacity, there will be a waitlist.
Play All Day
$15 per child ages 1-10
Children under 1 are free with paid sibling
Children over 10 are free with paid sibling
Great for gifting!
Play Pack Passes
Can be used on any child admission, these never expire!
4 Play Passes: $50
8 Play Passes: $95
Billed Monthly for unlimited visits.
This is our best option for those who want to visit us all the time!
1 Child: $55
Grip socks are required to play at our space. Any brand is fine but we do sell them for $2.50 if you forget yours.
General Admission Information
Your admission is good for the entire day! Yes, you can leave and even come back after nap time if you want to (capacity permitting).
Play Pack Passes
These work great for people who want to come often, save some money, but don't want a membership. These are also great for families with multiple kids or grandparents that want to bring multiple kids. These don't expire and each punch is good for one admission. Please note: we cannot replace lost cards.
Memberships are best for those that intend to visit weekly or even daily! This also gets you extra perks such as early event registration, special membership hours, 10% off of cafe/snack purchases, and more!
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
At The Busy Bee Play Cafe, the safety and well-being of our guests are our top priority. Our facility undergoes thorough cleaning and sanitizing procedures daily, using eco-friendly and non-toxic products to maintain a healthy space for your family.
RULES OF THE HIVE
1. Please be respectful. Take care of our playhouses, toys, supplies, equipment, and most importantly, our fellow guests. Please do not bring toys from home into the play area, and please don't remove any toys from the play area.
2. Children and adults will be kind, respectful, and conscious of the safety of all patrons. Rough play or bullying will not be tolerated.
3. Please be courteous. Change diapers ONLY in our bathroom facilities. We have changing tables in each bathroom available for your use.
4. If your child is struggling with our safety rules or needs your attention, please tend to them. Please feel free to make use of our "quiet" room if needed.
5. Please keep it clean. Socks only in the play areas, no shoes or bare feet. All snacks, foods, and drinks should be eaten at tables.
6. Guests should not enter the facility with a known contagious illness. Please use the available hand sanitizers or hand washing station before entering the play area and wash hands after eating and every restroom visit.